Curves are hot, so here are some tips on how you can flaunt yours for prom while looking totally classy and fabulous:
- Choose a dress with thick straps. Strapless bras are the enemy, so if you choose an outfit that has those comfortable yet chic thick straps, you can totally wear your regular bra underneath it and enjoy the support it provides while you bust those dance moves.
- Get a fitted dress that shows off your figure. Do not try to play it safe and boring by buying a gown that covers you up while you drown in excess fabric. Speaking of fabric, go for heavy ones like cotton, silk, or jersey since these will hug your gorgeous curves and flow in very flattering ways when you move.
- Show off those legs by buying a short dress. You will likely want more coverage on the top in order to support your chest, so do not be shy about going for a short skirt look. There are plenty of short dresses on sale that are as elegant as full-length ones.
- Wear some boy shorts under your dress so you can prevent your thighs from chafing when they rub together. You can easily find seamless boy shorts online that can also wick away moisture so you can keep feeling fresh.
- If you absolutely must wear a strapless dress because you have got your heart set on one, be sure to wear a strapless bra that has molded cups with gripper strips on the sides of the band. This will help keep your bra up even while you are dancing energetically.
- Pack some double-sided tape so you can close up any gaps in your dress, especially in between buttons. You can also use the tape to keep your brassiere in place or even shorten your dress.